St. Martin Center provides a variety of emergency services to families and individuals:
* Food through our in-house food pantry
* Vouchers for clothing items
* Assistance for rent, mortgage and utilities (1x/year)
* Assistance with life-sustaining prescriptions (1X/year)
* Transportation assistance for out-of-town medical appointments (1x/year)
* Bus token (employment purposes - 1x/year)
* Assistance with completing Penelec’s Customer Assistance Program application (continual discount on electric bill for qualifying customers - call 651-1853).
Our social service department can also provide referrals to other programs within St. Martin Center including Housing Education, or to another local agency.
How to Help:
Monetary donations are always appreciated as this can help us purchase bus tokens or prescriptions. Also, consider donating personal hygiene items (shampoo, razors, etc.), and household cleaning products.
To contact a caseworker, call 814-452-6113 and dial 7 for the appointment secretary.