**Please note that we are not accepting donations of any items at this time due to COVID-19.
Donations of any of these items help us to best serve those who need us:
Bishop's Breakfast Program
- new socks
- travel-sized toiletries (soap, deodorant, toothbrushes...)
- winter gloves, hats, scarves
- breakfast items (oatmeal, eggs, sugar, bread, milk, coffee...)
St. Martin Early Learning Center
- new coloring books and crayons
- children's books in good condition
PA WORKWEAR Program
- polo shirts, flannel shirts
- khakis, dress slacks, jeans
- steel-toe boots, dress shoes
- nursing scrubs
- new socks, new underwear
- grooming kits
- wallets, watches
- toilet paper
- household cleaning products
- feminine products
Donations can be brought to 1701 Parade Street from 9-4. If you'd like to arrange a photo opp with your group, call 814-452-6113 x216 or email us.
If you'd prefer to give a monetary donation, you can do so here. Or, you can mail a check to us at 1701 Parade Street Erie, PA 16503.