We understand that sometimes life's hurdles can make it challenging to make ends meet.
We offer a variety of services that help with a family or individual's most pressing needs.
- Food through our food pantry
- Assistance for rent, mortgage and utilities (1x/year)
**(ALL requests for rent or mortgage assistance must FIRST go through Erie County Care Management. They can be reached at 814-SHELTER.)
- Assistance with life-sustaining prescriptions (1X/year)
- Transportation assistance for out-of-town medical appointments (1x/year)
- Bus token (employment purposes - 1x/year)
- Referrals to other SMC programs or to another local agency